Wireless Image Utility for iOS. Top of this page. Supported OS iOS 7.
Main Features Images and documents stored in Wireless Image Utility can be projected to the projector. Camera Feature Images captured by the built-in camera can be projected to the projector in real time.
Web Feature Web pages can be projected to the projector. Pointer Feature You can display the pointer where you want the attention of photos and documents.
Connect the monitor to your Mac with the cable and any converter. Turn on the monitor and then start up your Mac. Now you are ready to set up the monitor. From the Apple menu the Apple logo in the top left corner , choose System Preferences.
Zo gebruik je een Mac met externe beeldschermen
You now decide what the main screen is by placing the white bar above this screen. By placing the blue area representing the second screen above or below, or to the left or right of the main screen, you indicate the order of preference. In this way you use both screens as one large worktop. Do you want the same image on both monitors? Then tick the box Switch synchronous display.
Does your MacBook have a Mini Displayport connection? With this converter you connect an HDMI monitor.
- ondesoft audio recorder for mac serial;
- recover files memory stick mac.
- Wie man iPhone/iPad auf Samsung TV spiegelt.
- Anleitung iPad an TV anschließen (mit oder ohne Kabel).
- Wie können wir weiterhelfen?.
- how do you switch between windows on a mac!
- best electronic music app for mac.
- on the job app mac;
- vlc media player free mac os x!
- Chromecast unter Mac OS X nutzen - so geht's - CHIP.
- padraig mac suibhne poet wikipedia.
- samsung media studio mac download!
- 1. What is Thunderbolt 3?.
With cookies, we and third parties track your internet behavior on our website. Read more This way, we'll show you advertisements based on your interests, and you'll be able to share information via social media. If you continue using our website, we'll assume you're OK with that. Want to know more?
Can I use an Apple Thunderbolt monitor with a PC? | Technology | The Guardian
View our cookie page. View all categories. Search for products Search. Nederlands NL. Log in Welcome back. We won't post anything on your timeline. Email address.
Log in. Apple monitors that use the DisplayPort connection standard are fully-compatible with PCs. The DisplayPort standard was designed to compliment the HDMI standard and has similar performance while using a smaller port. The VGA standard requires a digital-to-analog conversion and consequently features a larger adapter.
DisplayPort and MiniDisplay ports can be interchanged with adapters as well. Thunderbolt monitor support varies from computer to computer.
- java runtime download mac lion?
- remapper clavier mac os x.
- adobe encore cs4 free download mac.
- display - Dell WD15 Dock with MacBook Pro - Ask Different.
PCs equipped with Thunderbolts on their motherboards can use Apple's Thunderbolt-sporting monitors. According to PC Magazine, Thunderbolt was designed for high-speed video editing across multiple monitors. Laptops lacking Thunderbolt are incompatible with the display type.